Monday, May 29, 2006

Our new home!!! Here are some pictures of our new home and some of the surrounding area. Take into consideration that we had not bought the house yet, and we were just taking pictures for reference...so they are not the best. I will definitely post better pictures once we settle in!
This is a picture of our town-home...our's is the third one going from left to right. We over look this cute little park.

Here is a picture of the fishing lake...it is about 40 yards from our front door. Some of the houses in the neighborhood back up to it.

And this is a picture taken looking across the park at the rest of the town homes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on setting up the blog, Sweet Pea! I love you lots! XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby and Andrew! Glad you arrive in NC safely - hope all is going well. Your place looks great - can't wait to see inside. Take care - I like being able to see your blog!

Love you, Aunt Dorth

Anonymous said...

I have the internet now...i can check out your blog.. Wink Wink,hee hee.
miss ya lots, love ya more
alison and andy