Sunday, November 26, 2006

Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Happy Thanksgiving!!! We had a very very blessed holiday, so much to be thankful for...like my parents and Alison & Andy flying in for four days :) It was so nice to have them here, and to show them where we have been living. I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal (it turned out pretty well). This is my cute turkey apron mom brought me (thanks mom).
Here are Mom and Dad sitting out in front of our house, enjoying what is left of the fall foliage. Family portrait :)

Alison...being Alison :)

The family all together to watch USC stomp on Notre Dame...good times!!! (Yes, like the row boat picture this too was staged)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all have a wonderful time over Thanksgiving! Glad a good time was had by all and that SC beat Notre Dame! Love you, Aunt Dorth :)

Kim Archer said...

aww, you look so cute in your apron! ha ha. I still haven't made a Thanksgiving meal on my own, your VERY brave!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun time...and i am glad you are still keeping up your blog..i like reading about you and andrew..anyways..miss ya, love ya and see you at christmas...love your little sis!!!!

SUE said...

Hi,
I love the pictures and the commentary. Looks like ya'll had a great time. I'm so glad the family came to visit.