Wednesday, January 07, 2009

15 Month Check Up
Our little girl {no longer a baby} had her check up yesterday. Sophia weighs 20.11 lbs {still}
she placed into the 20% percentile for weight. She is a string bean...which I do not understand because she is eating ALL THE TIME!!! An example...before her appointment yesterday she ate half a bean burrito and two bowls of pasta for lunch. How is she not the size of a tank?? She placed into the 55% for height and her head was in the 80% {one smart cookie}.
Right now she has about 11 signs she uses on a daily basis...she can sign for "food, drink, more, all done, bed time, bath, lights, blanket, banana, book, and cereal". She loves to sign and it's fun to watch her learn new things.
She is really in love with dogs right now...she calls all of them "Belle" which is the name of my parent's dog back home. So whenever she sees a dog she says "Belle" and makes her version of a "ruff" noise.
She is a joy and the sweetest little girl I know {i am biased, ya know}. I love her so much and am so thankful that the Lord entrusted me to be her Mommy :)
umm...and yes, she is wearing underwear on her head...I have no idea where she learned that from :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas got the Tank genes...he's 20lbs 11oz at 8 months. :)

Anonymous said...

i think she learned how to dress from her AUNT ALISON

Amanda Sattler said...

She is a nut!! I luv it. I need to visit you guys. Maybe in a few months. LOVE YOU!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

she's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!