Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sophia with a ponytail, and Mommy in tears.

Last week I was able to pull Sophia's hair up into a ponytail! I thought this was a great idea, it would keep the hair out of her face, and would keep less sticky things from getting into her hair. So I pulled it all back and she loved it....I however cried for the rest of the day! My little baby did not look like a little baby anymore. She looked like a little girl...all grown up :( Granted she has friends older than her that still have NO hair, but Soph looked like she was ready to off to college :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

she's so big!! I would have cried too :)

Amanda Sattler said...

I love her ponytail!! She is becoming a big girl! Ok, it is almost scary . . . I have pictures of you making the EXACT SAME faces that Soph is. She is definately her mama's girl. :)

Kim Archer said...

oh its so cute! she looks so pretty with her hair swept up! its so funny that you blogged about this cause i was just thinking today i wonder when I'll be able to pull my little girls hair into a ponytail! now it just sticks straight up!