Friday, April 10, 2009

Mimi, Aunt Ali and Easter Eggs!

My mom and sister came to visit last week. We love it when they are here...Sophia loves having them around to play with, and I love just hanging out with my family. We crammed a ton of things into the 4 days they were here. I will post more later on the big projects!

Anyway one of the activities we went too was an Easter Egg hunt that my friend Tanya hosted for all of our kids. It was such a great time and it was so much fun for both Soph and I to see all our friends in one place. I loved that my mom and sis could meet and put faces to the names of the woman and kids we spend so much time with. Anyway here are some pictures from the hunt!

Hunting for egg!
Waiting for the hunt...
Aunt Ali and Sophia
Can you find Sophie?
Playing with her friends.
Ahhh...the sandbox!
Cutie
Yummmy....candy!
Anita Louise, Sophia Louise, Abby Louise
Easter Basket
More eggs
All full!
Sorry...the pictures are all out of order...but you get the idea right?

3 comments:

jj said...

i LOVE the 3rd picture! ahh, the sheer joy of an easter egg hunt!

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting up new pics...miss ya already!!!!!!!!!!
love ya all- alison

SUE said...

Loved the pictures! I'm glad your Mom and Allison got to visit, I know Sophie had a ball.