Thursday, October 22, 2009

My girls
(I still can't believe I am the Mommy of 2!)
I will admit right away that I am light years away from being the Mom I should be...light years!!
But I will also tell you that I love being a mom to these two girls more than anything on this earth (that is after being Andrew's wife).
Here are a couple things I am currently being taught by two little girls:
I need to be more patient.
I need to enjoy the mess (you have no idea how hard that is).
I really love coloring!
With the right attitude 2:00 a.m feedings are precious, precious times.
Hearing a two year old say "please" and "thank" without you prompting them is a great paycheck!!
I need to be more patient.
Teaching a child to pray challenges me to have a better prayer life.
Bath time is priceless.
Kisses make any type of boo boo feel better.
It is mathematically possible to love more than one person with ALL your heart!
love and kisses....

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

Hi! I'm so glad you left a comment. First of all, don't be embarrassed, I sneak some peeks at your blog too ;) That's one of the reasons I opened my blog up again because it's just not right for me to look at others and yet not let them look at mine :). Second of all, I'm completely flattered that you'd like a sign! I'd be happy to make you some. I'm working on a couple right now, but after those I don't have any lined up. What were you thinking?? You can email me at - saralparsons at hotmail dot com

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl. Both of your girls are beauties! So fun. I loved this last post, I can totally relate - especially about the messes and patience ;) Take care! Sara