Olivia Update
Liv had her 2 month check-up last week...and here is her info :)
Weight: 11lbs 13 1/4 oz ~ 75 percentile
Length: 22 1 /2 inches ~ 50th percentile
Head: 15 inches ~ 50th percentile
Liv is doing wonderfully!!! She is the happiest baby! She loves to coo and smile at you. It's funny to watch her try to suck on her pacifier and smile at the same time, she always ends up dropping the pacifier! She is doing all the things she should be doing, like eating, sleeping, smiling, holding her head up...etc.
Last night she slept from 11:oo p.m. to 7:oo a.m. this morning...so that was lovely!!! She has done this about 4 times now...so it is still not consistent, but even when she wakes up it is only once, and then she goes back to sleep right after her feeding.
She has a couple nicknames...Liv, Livi, Liver, Chicken Liver (I know...I know)
We love her to pieces and continue to be overwhelmed by what blessings our sweet little girls are!!!
Love and kisses....
1 comment:
Hi! Rather then looking through all your posts and comments, I thought I'd just leave another one. I was just remembering you asking about a sign and I was hoping you got my comment??!! Hopefully I left one... I think I did, but then that doesn't say much ;) Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. You can email me if you're still interested - saralparsons@hotmail.com
Take care! XX
ps - gorgeous picture of your baby girl!
Post a Comment