Fun for me....a friend's baby shower!
I love planning parties!!! Showers, birthday parties, Mardi Gras, Super Bowl...you name it...I will plan it! My girlfriend Michelle is having a little boy and I was able to host our Sunday School class shower for her...here are some of the pictures from it...enjoy :)
One of the flower arrangement's...I did them...and was really pleased with how they turned out!
some of the cute things on the clothes line.
close up of some decorations...I am new at pom pom making...so I know these are kinda weak looking.
the set up...before the food.
dessert...yummy sour cream cupcakes with homemade butter cream icing
The set up...
another flower arrangement... little blurry
The parting gifts...cute huh?
Thanks for letting me share...love and kisses...
3 comments:
wow what a beautiful shower...will you do mine...OH WAIT????
Love the decorations! So sweet. I love the clothes hanging. Fun! ps - I like the new blog layout! :)
Nice! I only recently found your blog, but have enjoyed the post and will be back to read again soon.
Post a Comment