Thursday, May 05, 2011

* Baby Boy Bains *
So...I promised you a name soon didn't I? Well okay, but do you want to guess first?
Here are some hints....
1. He knows "Where the Wild Things Are".
2. We sure hope he will "Get Smart".
3. He can do some work with a "silver hammer"?
Any guesses??? Hmmm....
Still stuck? Here is a photo of a picture in his room....
Did you guess it...I'm sure you did!!
That's right... Baby Boy Bains will now be known as......
Maxwell Andrew Bains
{DO YOU LOVE IT?!}
We do :) and it is our prayer that he will too!
Love and kisses {from baby Max too!}

4 comments:

H said...

Cute, cute name!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT.....not as much as i will love him.....but i cannot wait to meet my mini little nephew ...Maxwell Andrew Bains!!

Aunt Dorth said...

Very cute name.... Can't wait to meet you little guy!

Jenny M. said...

Perfect! I LOVE it! Happy Mothers Day friend!! xoxox