Moving Out and Saying Good-bye
"I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go". Isaiah 48:17
Hello everyone!! We made it to North Carolina safe and sound. We were so blessed, everything worked out perfectly...I can't believe we were able to get everything done. Thank you all for your prayers.
Here are some pictures from before we moved. I will post some pictures from around town as soon as I can. We move into our house on Monday the 19th, I will post pictures as soon as I can. Love and hugs!!!!
The view from our balcony in L.A. The views around North Carolina are a tad different!!!
We had our cars shipped over to us...they were loaded up in L.A. and driven across country! Praise the Lord, they arrived 6 days early...so I didn't have to try and drive stick around town. Andrew tried to teach me in one day... I did great as long as I didnt have to start, slow down, or stop!
Andrew eating our last meal in our empty, sad apartment.
Saying good-bye to the girls!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment