Monday, June 19, 2006

Moving Day!!! Hello everyone!!! Today is the day...we sign the papers at 10:00 this morning and the house is ours!!! The mattress, fridge, washer and dryer are being delivered today sometime...and our furniture is scheduled to arrive from Los Angeles Tuesday morning at 8:30!! Once again everything has been so smooth and has just perfectly fallen into place, Andrew and I have been constantly amazed at how the Lord has blessed us...even down to the smallest detail!! Unfortunately we will not have internet access for the next couple of days...so I will try and post pictures as soon as I can..but here are a few more to hold you over...MISS YOU ALL..Love and kisses!!!

This is our kitchen...there was a cleaning crew there when we did our walk through...That's why all the cupboards are open.

Here is the view out of the master bedroom.

Hmm...I think this is a fireplace :) This is the living room; it is the first room you see when you walk in the front door...it opens up into the dining room

Here is our front door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nize plase ya got ther kidz. how comb the graz is so-o-o grene? ya got 100 digrez days in tha calinas like we got bak home?

ya miss me yet? tha forth wuznt tha saem withoucha. nobuddy got tossd in tha pool, & robt stown dint even hav a skwirtgun. i did ware my hawine shurt tho.

y'all settle in real nice now, y'hear?

unca chimp & ant crafty