SURPRISE!!!!
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Last week was my Mom's Birthday (age withheld :) My sister and I have been scheming for two months for me to fly to L.A. and surprise my parents!! It worked...both of my parents were shocked to say the least! I flew in and surprised them on Wednesday night and stayed through Sunday night. It was a wonderful couple of days... Alison took Thursday and Friday off from work so we could spend it with my Mom. We went shopping, got pedicures, went to the Hollywood Bowl, saw the first model homes my sister designed (more to come on that), went to the Rose Bowl Swap meet! It was great!!!
Here are some pictures of all of us at the Hollywood Bowl
(my favorite...cause that's where my hunny proposed to me:)
Here are my parents :)
My parents and I on the shuttle to the Bowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment