We were so excited to have company!!! Our good friends Paul and Lauren flew out to spend some of their summer vacation with us (thank you again P&L :) We had such a great time...Andrew and I felt very blessed to have such kind and thoughtful friends stay with us!
SO with visitors in town I was able to explore some new sights with them. We went to UNC Chapel Hill and the shops on Franklin street. We drove the 8 miles to Duke, went into the cathedral, walked in the Sarah P. Duke gardens. We went shopping in downtown Raleigh. On the weekend we drove to Wrightsville Beach. It was so lovely...beautiful sand and about 80 degree water! I think Lauren would agree that the funniest part of the trip was watching Paul and Andrew live out their rock star dreams playing "Guitar Hero" together for hours :) Pretty darn funny.
Paul and Lauren :)
Wrightsville Beach N.C.
Paul, representing the N.C. Tarheels!
Andrew and I at dinner
Andrew and I in our kitchen...yes, I am in my P.J's :)
Our "Guitar Hero's" Paul and Andrew...rockin' out!!! In case you were wondering...yes, those are patio chairs they are sitting on...and yes, they are in our house...the new couch and chairs we ordered so that Paul and Lauren would have a place to sit...will not actually be arriving until mid- August...Fancy that!!!
Anyway...it goes without saying...if anyone wants to come visit..you are more than welcome. We would love to have you. I will try and post pictures of our house once we find our camera. Kisses and hugs...we miss you all :)
4 comments:
Hi,
Ya'll are all so cute, looks like you had a great time. The beach is beautiful (we'll have to visit). I'm glad Andrew got some rockin time, all work and no play makes for no fun. Abby, you are gorgeous, as usual, even in your jammies!
Love you lots
Hi, I'm anonymous.
Love, Mom, Sue
Hello there you crazy kids! Alison linked me to your blog. I'm going to become an avid reader, so keep me updated! I'm so excited for you guys...such a beautiful place! Omaha is just a little bit closer now that you're on the East coast, so come visit any time!
Love you both!
Lauren
I'm so glad you had such a great time with your friends. It's so nice seeing that you are happy in NC. Miss you! Love, Aunt Dorth
Post a Comment