Thursday, September 14, 2006

Andrew at work :)

Here is Andrew at work (Epic Games). They are in the final push getting ready for the game to be wrapped up. Andrew has been working so hard, I am so proud of him. He has gotten such amazing reviews and everyone is really impressed with him. Two days ago he was offered a position on the skeleton team laying out the design for their next game!!! Yeah!!!

Here is the game Gears of War. I don't know if this is the actual cover they are going with...but anyway if you have an X-Box 360- BUY THIS GAME (and you are an adult..this is NOT a game for kids). And if you don't have an X-Box 360 this is a great reason to buy one :) hee hee Anyway I am so proud of Andrew and I just wanted to brag a little ;)

No comments: