Monday, September 18, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!!!
This is my Grandma (Ms. Louise as Andrew calls her). This past weekend I flew to Las Vegas to celebrate my grandma's 80th Birthday, and attend my Aunt Madelyn's wedding!!!! It was a very busy weekend, lots of action crammed into about 30 hours.
I had a great time watching my Grandma try her luck at the slot machines, and it was really nice to see my family :) As usual the only person who actually won anything was my sister :)

Mom and Dad

Ali, Mom and I

My Aunt and her husband Mark :) Me, my cousin Lauren (who is getting married in January), and Alison My sister and I (again I am sitting and Alison is winning)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby and Andrew - Alison and I are visiting (she's waiting for traffic to let up) and she hadn't seen this blog from your Vegas weekend. We wanted to say "Hi" - hope all is well in NC.

Love, Aunt Dorth & Alison