Saturday, October 21, 2006

The North Carolina State Fair! (notice the Tar Heels blue font I am writing in)

The fair is in town, and we were there!! Andrew has officially wrapped up Gears, and the wrap party was Thursday night...so they gave everyone Friday off!!! We had a really nice time, ate some hot dogs, rode two rides and then decided we are too old for rides (yep..we felt sick).

This is a cup of deep fried Coke...yes...fried coke. (I love the south)

Here Andrew is actually eating the deep fried coke :) It tastes just like sweet funnel cake, they put Coke syrup on top and some whipped cream...its yummy..mmmm

Here is Andrew just being cute :) awww, cute Andrew (I love him.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Thanks for sending me your blog link and an update on you. NC looks really nice. I have a blog too which is probably the easiest way to catch up on what I've been up to.

Kev