Row, Row, Row Your Boat....
No, Ladies and gentleman... your eyes are not deceiving you. That is indeed Andrew and I in a row boat...in the middle of a lake :) And yes, the picture of me rowing is staged, we almost tipped the boat over so I could "look" like I was rowing. I just didnt want a picture of me stitting there eating all the snacks :)
This is at "Bass Lake" it is 5 minutes from our house where you can rent boats and go out and fish. Or in our case...paddle out, eat your yummy snacks and then paddle back :) It really was a beautiful day and we are falling in love with North Carolina.
This is the cute little boat house where you can rent the boats, fish from the dock, or sit in a rocking chair and look at the view.
Just another beautiful fall day in North Carolina!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment