Snow Day!!!
This is the first snow day of my entire life....and like a little child I was out side in my pajama's at 7:00 taking pictures of the snow. I feel it is my job to give the neighborhood something else to laugh about when talking about those crazy Californians :)
2 comments:
Abby -
you are just too cute. It actually snowed here in West LA yesterday! Not enough to close anything but definitely enough to bring out the crazy drivers.
It was nice seeing you two over the holidays! Hope to see you again soon!
We had snow in Newhall too - but not a pretty as yours. Uncle Scott and I have been wondering how you've been doing - we were sorry to not see you at Christmas, too. Thank you for the note - we miss you both and seeing your blog helps us know that you are well and happy in NC. We love you both! Aunt Dorth
Post a Comment