Thursday, February 08, 2007

Introducing...Baby Bains :)

That's right...this little miracle is our baby...Right now it's the size of a kidney bean and doing just perfect!! Andrew and I are so thrilled...we could not feel more excited or blessed!!! Our due date is September 14th (the day after my Birthday!) We have had the most horrible time not telling the entire world...but we wanted to make sure both of our families found out first (check) and had our first Dr.'s apt. (check) So now we can shout it from the roof tops... "WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!"

7 comments:

SUE said...

Oh, It's sooo cute. We're still trying to figure out who it looks like(funny stuff, huh?). We are so excited. Abby, I was out today and saw this adorable baby store, so come on down.
Much love

InstantBlue said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you both!

Amrena Skye said...

Wow! I just randomly checked your blog thinking, "they probably haven't posted anything". But then to my surprise... the biggest news of all. Congratulations on Baby Bains!!! Please keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I"m going to be an Aunt...I'm soo excited YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!

jj said...

CONGRATS guys!!! thanks to lauren's guilt trip i finally read her blog (even though i argue that i see her everyday and don't need to check her blog to find out what's going on in her life), and found out your big news! gar and i are so happy for you guys. hope life is good over there.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear the happy news. What does that make me? Aunt-Aunt Tina. Love and miss you both. Keep the pictures coming.

Kim Archer said...

hey, no way! congrats! we are only 4 months or so apart...so baby Archer will have a friendy, or future mate in NC....baby Bains! ha ha! love you....so excited for you!