Sunday, March 11, 2007

And So it Begins....

Yes...I have survived the sickness. I have to say I think it was pretty bad. I have no other pregnancy to compare it too. But none the less, I think it was pretty rough there for a bit. The good news is that I have reached my 13th week, and the sickness has DISAPPEARED!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Now it seems that I am just hungry...almost all the time :) I have gained more weight than I knew possible in such a short amount of time...most of my pants (OK almost all) don't fit so well any more...Hmmm....But the great news is everything is going perfect, the baby by all accounts is thriving and meeting all it's measurements and we have our next doctors visit in a couple of weeks. Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for my sickness to subside and for all the sweet cards and flowers we have received. It has been wonderful to hear from everyone back home...we miss you! :)

4 comments:

Amrena Skye said...

Wow - you are so not even showing!!! But, I guess you can feel your body changing. You look great! Regardless, please keep us posted on how it is going! We are very excited for you guys. Sorry you were sickie-poo, and I'm glad it is over now!

Anonymous said...

You are ONE HOT MAMA!! You look great. PRAISE GOD that you are not sick anymore. :) I cannot wait to come and see you and go shopping. All the girls cannot wait to throw you a shower over the summer. LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

You are ONE HOT MAMA!! You look great. PRAISE GOD that you are not sick anymore. :) I cannot wait to come and see you and go shopping. All the girls cannot wait to throw you a shower over the summer. LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Sorry you had morning sickness like your Mother - no one told me you'd been feeling so badly or I'd have sent a lot of sympathy. Glad you are feeling better! Love and miss you both! Aunt Dorth