Wow - great job Rook!
I love it! I'm your mother, where is my cherry blossom tree? It's beautiful, you did a great job, can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.Love ya, Mom
Abby, You've made me hungry, I don't think we will be there long enough. Maybe we can have 2 lunches and 2 dinners and 2 snacks a day.Much love, Sue
We just heard your great news!!! We are so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow - great job Rook!
I love it! I'm your mother, where is my cherry blossom tree? It's beautiful, you did a great job, can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.
Love ya, Mom
Abby, You've made me hungry, I don't think we will be there long enough. Maybe we can have 2 lunches and 2 dinners and 2 snacks a day.
Much love, Sue
We just heard your great news!!! We are so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment