Yum Yum !!!
Lauren just tagged me for this food game.
So here are the rules:
1. Link to name of person that tagged you.
2. Include state and country you live in.
3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.
4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they've been tagged.
I lived in L.A. for 26 years and then moved to Raleigh N.C. So I am going to cheat a bit and list a couple of my favorites in N.C and then favorite and current cravings back in the City of Angeles!
Tito's Tacos -L.A.
OK..right now this is my craving! I have been craving Titos since I was still in my first trimester (Im now in my third)! They have the BEST TACOS in the world!! Its a tiny little shop, you have to wait in line (always) and place your order at the window...then good luck finding a seat :)
Gyu-Kaku - L.A.
Mmmm...Yummy...this is a great restaurant to go with a couple of friends. They bring you delicious thinly sliced pieces of Kobe beef, veggies and all kind of other goodies. You cook the food yourself. It was Andrew and my favorite restaurant, we are praying one comes to Raleigh soon!
The Peak City Grill- N.C.
A great little restaurant! They change their menu monthly so that they only use fresh, in season ingredients. They have the most incredible Sunday morning brunch. My favorite appetizer in the Down South Shrimp Hush Puppies. They are AMAZING!! So if anyone wants to come visit, I'll take you there :)
NoFo at the Pig- N.C.
This is a restaurant/ amazing gift shoppe. Its called at the pig because the building used to be a Piggly Wiggly. Now its an amazing cafe. I have only eaten lunch their and I keep getting the same thing (shrimp BLT) but no all the other dishes are wonderful as well.
Sushi-Thai- N.C
Fantastic sushi and tempura!! They have a full menu for Japanese food and then a full menu for Thai. Andrews new favorite is the shrimp tempura roll. Yummy!!
1 comment:
Let's go to Gyu-Kaku together when you are out here visiting! You have always mentioned it, and we have still never been! Sounds good!
Post a Comment