*The Family 4th of July & Shower!!! *
The reason Andrew and I came home around the 4th is because my parents have been hosting the family 4th of July party for years and years, and it has turned into a family reunion. We figured there was no better time for us to come visit and be able to see EVERYONE!! My wonderful Aunt Kathy, Aunt Dorothy and Sister Alison threw us a family baby shower after lunch during the 4th of July. There is no way to express how overwhelmed by all the love and good wishes we were.
Several of my family member took pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them.
(trust me there are a ton :) but until then ...here is a small preview!!!
Aunt Dorothy, Alison, me and Aunt Kathy.
Thank you again ladies for the beautiful shower!!
Ali and I under all the cute baby goodies
The cute baby goodies!!
The cake that matched the invitation...too cute :)

No comments:
Post a Comment