Friday, July 06, 2007

Pretty in Pink Girlfriends Shower :)
My wonderful girlfriends threw us a beautiful baby shower on our visit. It was at Becky's house and all the girls contributed and went WAY above and beyond. Everything was PERFECT!! We had my favorite Mexican food, wonderful pink cupcakes and pink chocolate dipped strawberries. The house, luncheon and decorations were all beautiful!
We all had to stitch a square for a Baby quilt that Becky and her Mom are putting together. I can not wait to see it all finished!
I can not tell you how blessed and loved I felt to see my friends. I cherished the time we were able to spend and I am so overwhelmed by the loved they poured out on me and the little girl that is going to make them all Aunts!
Thank you again so much Ladies...you are precious to me :)

No comments: