Friday, September 28, 2007

Baby Pictures :)
Here are some pictures of Sophia's first couple days.
She is an abso0lute joy and Andrew and I are just enjoying her
and our first days together as a family :)
We will post more pictures soon!!
XOXOX

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought Kylen was born with a lot of hair! Wow!

Congratulations you two :)

Abba said...

Yay for cute babies! I can't wait to see her! Just two more weeks ...

Aunt Dorth said...

We are SO happy for you! So glad your folks could get back there to see Sophia and give you a hand. She is so pretty - looks so much like her Mommy when she was born! Can't wait to meet her! A gift will be forthcoming - had to be ordered and couldn't do that until her arrival. We love you all!

Aunt Dorth & Uncle Scottd

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you both. She may be her daddy's little girl, but she sure looks like her mommy.

Love you both

Aunt Tina