Hello everyone...I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things were a tad crazy around here for a while. For now everything is back to "normal" at least for a tiny bit longer. Then who knows what will happen :) Here is what has been going on with us! Andrew is almost 100% better!!! He is still under Dr.'s orders to eat soft food after our little emergency room visit last week. Oh, yes...he had some bleeding that led to an emergency room visit at 1:30 a.m., then an ambulance ride to another hospital, more ER visits and then a final day long admittance into the hospital for observation. Needless to say we are so grateful that he has healed and is almost fully recovered (Praise the Lord). He has been back at work for over a week now, I'm still not sure if he would recommend getting your tonsils out :) As for me, I am quite grateful that my stint as a nurse has come to an end. I had no idea how emotionally draining it would be to see the man I love in so much pain. I felt so helpless and frustrated by it. It's only by God's grace that I didn't have a complete breakdown...or go into labor ;) Speaking of labor...out little girl is due any day now. Her official due date is this Saturday; September 15th. I went to the Dr.'s office yesterday Sept. 11th and while I have started to dilate it it looks like it might be a while. I was told that if she is late they would induce me next Friday (the 21st). While I was a tad disappointed that I was not further along, I am excited that we will be able to hold our little girl by next Friday at the latest!!! We promise we will post pictures as soon as we have them. :) Thank you all for your prayers and sweet emails and cards!! We cherish your love and support!
2 comments:
I was beginning to wonder... thanks for the update!
Happy Birthday - again! Sorry I missed you - hope you were out having fun! I'm glad Andrew is better - had my tonsils out at 19 and had a similar experience - I totally can comiserate with him. If your little girl decides to wait on her arrival she will share her birthday with Uncle Scott. That's not such a bad thing - he feels sorry for the baby if that happens - I think it's kind of neat. Anyway, take care of yourself - you're in our thoughts and prayers as this winds down and another chapter of your live unfolds. Love you, Aunt Dorth
Post a Comment