Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our new home??

This is our new house!! OK...well this is where our new house will be when it's built :) Andrew and I have bought a lot, and are building a new home!! We are so excited...I wish there was more to show you, but it's just a forest right now.

We are in the blueprint stages, and we have "walked the lot" and tagged the tree's we want to keep in our backyard and along the house. The process will probably take up to 8 months. They told us it would take 2 months to get our blue prints back...but we received them in 1 and a half weeks. :) So maybe it will go faster, but I won't count on it!

Andrew...standing at the lot marker :)

More trees :)

3 comments:

Amrena Skye said...

Wow! Super cool!

SUE said...

How exciting! Have fun. Are you going to build a treehouse, too?

Kim Archer said...

sooo cool! hope your's takes a shorter amount of time then ours! they told us 8 months, but its been over a year :) but everything is on "africa time" here!!