Friday, December 28, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas!!!
We traveled to Los Angeles to celebrate Christmas and to introduce Sophia to the entire family :) We are so blessed to have such a wonderful huge family that was willing to travel to my parents to meet her. Andrew and I had a fantastic time and we know Sophia enjoyed meeting everyone :) Sophia and her daddy Auntie Alison, Mimi, Great Grandma and Soph 4 Generations Our first Christmas as 3! The grandchildren (3rd generation) with their children (4th generation)

Sophia and Grandpa

Sophia and Mimi

The girls :)

Sophia and Great Grams

Auntie Ali, me and Soph

2 comments:

Amrena Skye said...

Looks fun - sorry we missed you guys!

Tina said...

Great pictures of Christmas. I have the picture of Michael and Sophia on Christmas Eve in my digital frame on my desk at work. Sophia is beautiful. I am going to print out the picture of Sophia wrapped up in the blanket my mom crocheted and send it to her. She will love to see that she's using it.