"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. "
James 1:17
It seems like that verse has popped into my mind a millions times a day lately. Every time I look at my amazing husband and precious baby I realize what a blessing they are. In knowing that they are gifts I become even more in love with the Lord who gave them to me. In Malachi it talks about the Lord opening the floodgates of heaven and pouring out so many blessings that a warehouse could not hold all of them. I know how that feels!!! It's overwhelming to think how undeserving I am; and how full of grace and mercy our Lord is!!
Another bath picture :)
Sophie playing at Gymboree.
(look tummy time and no crying!)
2 comments:
I love all of her gorgeous hair..just like her mommy....love aunt alison
What a doll..I wish our girls could be friends. Wouldn't they take cute pics together??
Post a Comment