House Update Week #3
Work on the house is continuing to roll along!! This week it rained a couple days, but they still managed to frame the entire downstairs and get some of the upstsairs completed too!!
The top two pictures are early in the week...the downtstairs.
The house as of Sunday...downstairs is done, begininning upstairs!
This will be our window looking out of the family room into the backyard.
Me, standing on the front porch...looking into the front yard.
3 comments:
When is your move-in date?
so exciting! can't wait to see it done! :)
Hey Abby! Through some random look-see through people's blogs I came to yours and had to say howdy! I can't believe I haven't seen you in literally YEARS! Just wanted to congradulate you on your marriage, baby and new house! Would love to keep in touch! You look great! Cherie (Baker) Vann
Post a Comment