Friday, May 23, 2008

8 Months Old
Sophia is now 8 months old...is that possible? It seems like we just brought her home a couple days ago. She is such a sweet little girl, every day she has a new "trick" or a different part of her personality is coming out.
She loves to crawl around the room and try and eat anything she can get her hands on (or mouth on). This has lead to me having to tell her "NO" very sternly when she attempts to put chords into her mouth.
She is saying "Dada" and "Momma".
She lets out these funny gasps when she is happy.
She will eat any food we give her, she LOVES fresh fruit!! Her new favorite flavor is applesauce with blueberries and peaches in it.
She can put "finger food" into her mouth...carrots, Teddy Puffs, little pieces of fruit.
Andrew and I have figured out that in her 8 months of life Sophia has been on 6 plane flights
(4 of them cross-county). And she has been to 10 states.
She is an amazing little person and brings so much joy into our lives!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I can meet her sometime. She sounds like a wonderful little girl.

You know what your blog needs? Video! I'd love to see her hoover-action on video!

SUE said...

Ohhhh, she is too adorable! Great photo.

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word....I can hardly wait to have a Sophia :)

Cherie Baker Vann said...

ps, not literally! haha

Amrena Skye said...

The time has flown by, Abby. It also means that it has been about 10 months since we have seen you guys. Will you be out here this summer?

Aunt Dorth said...

She is so incredibly cute! I love seeing her grow before my eyes. You are so lucky! Love you all! Aunt Dorth