Home Sweet Home
So here you have it...the new Bains home. Most of the other rooms are so littered with boxes that there is no point in showing them. We have had a wonderful first week. Sophia is loving all the room to crawl around. Hope everyone is doing well :) hugs and kisses!
7 comments:
oh my word! truly stunning!! you have amazing taste in decorating! I love it!!
Looks great - congrats! Hope we can come visit again someday :)
Wow! It is beautiful - I love the island in your kitchen and the color of your granite. How much fun to have a clean slate to start from. Enjoy it! Miss and love you all. Aunt Dorth
the house is gorgeous. and look at sophia's teeth! and she's crawling! she's so darling. can't wait for our little ones to meet one day. love to all of you guys.
It's amazing! Congratulations!
ps - Sophia is just so darn ADORABLE!
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
isn't the first night in your new house just amazing? :) Its so pretty and so "east coast" I love it! I love your kitchen and diningroom table...I'm looking for one just like it here....but unfortunately there is no Crate & Barell :(
Post a Comment