Sunday, October 05, 2008

My friend Cherie tagged me to answers these 35 Question about myself....so here it goes!
  1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Nope.
  2. Do you own a gun? nope.
  3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? raspberry mocha
  4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COKE
  5. Do you do push ups? no, my Kermit the frog arms have never been able to support my body weight.
  6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and my pearl necklace that was my great grandmothers.
  7. Favorite hobby? reading, blogging, party planning.
  8. Do you have A.D.D? not if I like what I am doing.
  9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I might be a tad critical of people...I'm working on being better about that.
  10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm stuffed from pizza...I am enjoying watching football, and I am too young to be this tired.
  11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. water, coke, lemonade, apple juice
  12. Current worry right now? my stretched out post-preggo belly still flaps over my jeans. (I am looking at it right now....gross)
  13. Current hate right now? there is no chocolate malted crunch ice cream in freakin N.C.!!!
  14. Favorite place to be? next to Andrew
  15. Do you like to travel? yep.
  16. What color shirt are you wearing? Hot pink with "Los Angeles" written across it!
  17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? nope
  18. Can you whistle? yes
  19. Favorite color? Maybe a tie between green and brown
  20. If you could would you be a pirate? nope...they look very smelly and I get sea sick.
  21. What song do you sing in the shower? Right now it's bible songs for kids, I sing them while Soph plays with her toys outside the shower.
  22. Favorite girl's name? Sophia Louise Bains :)
  23. Favorite boy's name? Have to wait till we have a boy!
  24. What's in your pocket right now? nada
  25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Rainbow Bright!!
  26. Worst injury? umm...kinda graphic but...the four level 3 tears I had after having Sophia....hundreds of stiches..
  27. Do you love where you live? I love our new house...I like N.C but miss L.A :)
  28. How many TVs do you have in your house? three
  29. Who is your loudest friend? Mia... I'm guessing she always will be :)
  30. How many pets do you have? none
  31. Does someone have a crush on you? Andrew does!!
  32. What is your Favorite Book? To Kill a Mockingbird
  33. What's your favorite candy? sour balls from Disneyland
  34. Favorite Sports Team? University of Southern California Trojans!!!!
  35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Go back to sleep Soph!!"

Ok...I tag Lauren S. Kim Archer, Abigail Millwood, and Lauren H.

3 comments:

Amrena Skye said...

You have NO SHAME, woman!!! Thanks for the honesty, especially about your tummy - makes me feel better : )

Cherie Baker Vann said...

HA!! love it :)

Mia and Brendan said...

Okay Abby!! I'm not that loud, and I'm becoming more quiet and docile now that I'm a married woman! ;o) Can you show me how to blog when you are out here for your visit.