Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Best Friends
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley
This past weekend was an amazing blessing to me. My two best friends Becky and Amanda flew all away across the country,with Becky's beautiful 3 month old daughter Katie in tow, just so we could all spend the weekend together. I had the best time! I really had no idea how much I needed to see them. We laughed about old times, and cracked up and cried about new adventures. These girls are such amazing examples to me...and they spoiled us rotten!
Amanda basically took Sophia and kept her entertained all weekend!!! Becky was such a trooper~ she has a 3 month old and just did whatever I wanted. She lugged her out shopping and to dinner. I am so thankful such amazing, giving, loving friends....thanks for everything Chickie's!!
Soph and Amanda Lovin on Amanda
Katie sleeping on the couch
Katie and Sophia meeting for the first time
snuggle time Andrew with sweet little Katie
awesome mommy and daughter
sweet friends
too cute!!

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

wait....when was that first pic taken? do you have some news??

Kim Archer said...

hey! i totally wish i could fly out and see you....man South Africa is far! :) If it didn't cost a million dollars I totally would! Super cute photos!