Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Best Advent Calender Ever!

The 25 days till Christmas countdown is very exciting this year! My Mom and Sister sent Sophia the coolest Christmas countdown. They sent her 25 individually wrapped Christmas books!! Each one is labeled with the day she is to open it. So every night before she goes to bed, she unwraps her new Christmas book and we read it. Isn't that awesome!!!! I love books (so does Soph) and how much fun is a new Christmas story for every night! Opening Dec 2nds book! Reading

Reading and more reading!
Pointing at the pretty pictures
Thank you Mimi and Auntie Ali...we love our new books!

3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh I love that!! what a fantastic idea! miss you girlie, I hope you're doing well!

Mrs. Dan said...

What a NEAT idea! Will you re-wrap them for next year?

Anonymous said...

man...what i a great idea..she has the coolest grandma and AUNT EVER...(oh wait that's me)