So much to be thankful for....
Our Thanksgiving this year was small...it was just the three of us. We decided not to travel since we had just gotten back from two weeks of traveling. We missed our families, and all the fun we have with them. I cooked Thanksgiving "lunch", and we went around the table listing the things we were thankful for. I think that I am going to have us do this much more often :) Here are some photos of our tiny little Thanksgiving. (above it our fireplace and the cute "give thanks" sign I bought for 3 dollars!!)
Two of the people I am most thankful for.
Soph getting ready to eat...and eat and eat
Our family feast
So thankful.
She has a piece of turkey in each hand...little Miss. Piggy
4 comments:
I'm thankful that even though you weren't with us....you still had a wonderful thanksgiving with your hubby and adorable daughter...LOVE YA abba-zaba
We missed you, but it looks like you had a lovely day...the food looks yummy, Abby. I would have enjoyed seeing Soph eat that turkey!
I loved this Abby!! last year Todd and I were on antibiotics so no one would let us come over. ha. so I made cornish hens and all the trimmings and it was just the two of us for our first thanksgiving. It turned out to be a blast!!
I have not won Trivial Pursuit since my partner left. We missed you as always. Thanks for being there for Kris. He finally made it back to base.
Aunt Tina
Post a Comment