Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!
 "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23. 
I love being a mom, it is my greatest joy, 2nd only to being Andrew's wife. I am so thankful for my precious family and my job of raising and instructing my sweet little girls, and while the road is not always easy...it is always rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
I had such a wonderful day!!! Sophia and Andrew made me breakfast.  I was given the sweetest card from my girls (I cried..of course) we went to church for two wonderful sermons and a sweet tribute to Moms. Out to lunch,  home for a  wonderful 2 hour nap, out to dinner and enjoyed every minute of the day!! 
Andrew took pictures of us before we went off to church...so here they are!
Me and my two little ones :)
Andrew's girls...all three of us!
love and kisses!

4 comments:

Andrew Bains said...

I love my girls! I'm glad you had a great day. :) XOXO

Anonymous said...

Abbazabba those are the cutest pictures....I LOVE THEM...Andrew is very lucky and soo are you
love you-ali

Jenny M. said...

You are lovely!! I only wish we were neighbors...wouldn't that be fun!?

Happy Mother's Day, twice the fun to come!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-patootie
Love, Mimi