Olivia Sue
“For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the womb, your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.”
Our precious little girl arrived Tuesday at 4:58 p.m. She weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 20 inches long. I can not believe that we are now a family of 4!!!! The blessings continue to overflow in the Bains household. I promise that I will post more pictures soon...we are still in the hospital and things are a tad hectic!
Thank you all for your continued love, prayers and support. We have been overwhelmed by the calls, emails, and love that has been lavished on us!!
Be back soon....Love and kisses!
p.s. Sophia is doing AMAZING...she is in love with her little sister, and it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen...we are so thankful for our sweet little girls!!
4 comments:
She is beautiful! Lots of love to you all!
What a princess!!! Congrats and love to all of you. You will never remember life without her now! What a blessing :)
she is so gorgeous!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and we look forward to getting to see her in person!
Post a Comment