Wild Nights (and wild hair)
A couple nights ago I put my sweet Sophia to bed, and was going about my "try to tidy up the house" routine when I heard some crying/whining/fussing coming from Sophia's room. So I marched up the stairs, ready to be stern and instruct her that she needed to be quiet and go to sleep. When I opened the door I saw her adorable little face this wild and crazy hair and sweet little animal pajamas and I was sucked in.
I had one of those "Mommy moments" where all I could think about was how fast she was growing up and how I need to chill out and enjoy as much of her as I can. So instead of giving her a "stern talking too" I went and got some munchies and my camera and we had a late night photo shoot/ snack break, just the two of us :)
Here are some of our funny shots ( I know they are blurry...but you get the idea)
"look Momma a snack"
Doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider
wild hair
just being silly
tired Mommy
time for sleep
night night and sweet dreams....love and kisses :)
4 comments:
i love it abbazabba.....your a great mom!!!!!!!!!!
love those sweet moments!! life is good.
This is a good reminder to me!
Such a sweet little story. I just love Sophia's pajamas!
Post a Comment