My Birthday :)
So my 27th (yikes) Birthday, came and went. I had a wonderful day- thank you for all the sweet phone calls, emails and cards :) It was really nice to hear from everyone and it meant a lot to me. Andrew made my day so sweet and happy (like everyday), he is working like crazy (more on that later) but he gave me my present first thing in the morning- the beautiful silk drapes I have been eyeing for our living room. They are so pretty!!!! Then he took and extra long lunch so we could find the rods I wanted to hang the drapes with. Then he took me out to a great restaurant The Peak City Grill, and took the rest of the night off so he could spend it with me :) We had a great time and I had a wonderful and blessed Birthday!!! Thanks everyone!
1 comment:
awwww, what a sweet hubby! Glad you had an awesome birthday!! :) 27 does seem old huh?!?!? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Much love
Post a Comment