So one of the first things I learned about Andrew when we were dating was that he was from New Orleans, and that he loved alligators. What I didn't really understand until we had been dating for awhile was how much he loved alligators. I think it was when I met his parents for the first time and they asked me if I knew that Andrew's dream had always been to retire and start an alligator farm.
Needless to say, since that day I have had an alligator cake in my wedding, been on a swamp tour for my honeymoon, been to two alligator parks, and watched numerous Discovery channel shows on alligators!! I have even nearly been eaten during a close encounter with alligators in the wild. Now it has already rubbed off on Sophia....that's right, at the young age of 3 1/2 months; she has already begun wrestling her stuffed alligator NOLA. She is her Daddy's little girl :)
5 comments:
It's official: Sophia is the cutest child ever! When I was living in New York there was a guy who kept a full-grown alligator in a bathtub in his apartment. Maybe y'all should look into that as a first birthday gift. Just an idea.
I cannot believe how cute these pictures are! Soph may be the world's youngest alligator wrestler, Andrew must be so proud.
Such a cutie. Little girls are so much fun!!
How do you get that visitor counter on your blog, I want it too!
Such a cutie. Little girls are so much fun!!
How do you get that visitor counter on your blog, I want it too!
ok, don't know why that posted twice!
crazy computers!
Post a Comment