Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sophie Lou Update

Today Sophie had her 4 month check up, she did a fantastic job (even when she had to get her shots). Her doctor said that she is looking great!! She is meeting all her milestones and growing like a weed. She placed in the 25th percentile for weight...but the 90th for lenght!!! I think we are going to start calling her string bean instead of sweet pea :)

Soph and I heading out to a MOPS meeting Baby it's cold outside :) Look at her adorable pink Uggs! Thanks Mimi :) Not really sure what to think of the Baby Bjorn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cutie :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Amrena Skye said...

Wow, time flies! I can't believe she is so old already. She is a mini-Andrew with your hair!!! So cute!

SUE said...

Give my baby a gold star, she's at the top of the class..Love those pink boots!