Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy 30th Andrew!!!
Andrew's 30th birthday fell on Easter this year. While it was a pretty laid back day: Sophia and I tried to smother him with all the love we could :)
In honor of 30 years...here are 30 reasons why I love David Andrew Bains!
1. He loves Jesus as his Lord and Savior
2. He loves me as Christ loves the church.
3. He loves his little girl.
4. He has the greatest green eyes.
5. He is super smart.
6. He is always putting others ahead of himself.
7. He never holds a grudge, and always tries to see the best in people.
8. He forgives me.
9. He is really HOT!!
10. He loves his family.
11. He thinks alligators are sooo cool!
12. I think it's cute that he eats a chocolate ice cream cone before he goes to bed.
13. He thought I was beautiful when I was pregnant (even though everyone knows I was the size of a small air craft carrier)
14. He cracks me up!
15. I love that he is creative.
16. He works so hard to provide for Sophia and I .
17. He thinks I'm funny.
18. He tucks Sophia into bed at night and sings her a song.
19. He is a great kisser.
20. He is humble.
21. He always tries his best.
22. I love the fact that his wardrobe consists of about 200 polo shirts and some shoes he has had since high school.
23. He always reminds me that he loves me.
24. He swept me off my feet.
25. His ability to teach me things that I don't understand. (i.e. math, etc)
26. He is always honest.
27. He leads our family.
28. He loves being a daddy.
29. He always thanks me for making dinner.
30. I love him because he is the most caring, sweet, loving, amazing man I have ever met!!
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Amrena Skye said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Andrew!!!