Washington, D.C.
Last weekend we loaded up the car (and Sophia) and drove to Andrew's sister's house in Delaware. We dropped off Sophia, and Andrew and I went into D.C. for a two night mini-vacation. Two nights away from Soph- can you believe it?? The longest I had been away from my baby girl before this weekend was 4 hours. I cried when we left her, and we did call and check on her every couple of hours :)
Andrew and I had such a great time just the two of us...we went to several museums, went to great restaurants, ate a TON of food, slept in late (8:00 is late for us now), talked about what an incredible three years it has been, and missed our Sophie Lou!
Andrew and the dinosaurs :) hee hee...
Me, bad hair and the Capitol building
Just the two of us...
Hunky hubby and the Capitol
It was a wonderful time, and we are so grateful that we were able to leave Sophie and know she was in wonderful hands (all 10 of them)!!! Thank you Ashley, Mark, Emma, Isabelle and Andrew for taking such great care of Sophie...she misses you already!!>
No comments:
Post a Comment