Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Today is our wedding anniversary....it's amazing looking back three years and seeing how God's hand has led us to where we are today. I don't think I could have imagined a more amazing or blessed life with Andrew. He is an amazing man, my love, my best friend and the most incredible father. I am grateful every day for having him in my life....and so thankful that the Lord chose him specially for me. It has been a wonderful journey so far, and we are looking forward to years and years and years to come....love you babe :)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun...and moving, and having babies, and building houses :-)!
Happy Anniversary! I remember that day very well - such a beautiful wedding!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Hey there! I don't think it's too early, things I've read say they can get teeth starting at 3 mos (altho' it's rare). I'm sure Olivia might cut some soon too, she is drooling everywhere and chewing everything! That's exciting tho'!
I get her headbands at Nordstrom. I've gotten others at little boutiques here and there. My friend here is trying to figure out how to make them. I'll let you know!
Post a Comment