My friend Jenny tagged me to answers these questions...so here it goes!
1. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1:1 aide for children with special needs, Pottery Barn,
Behavioral Therapist, Special Education Teacher
2. Four places I have lived:
North Hollywood CA, Granda Hills Ca, Brentwood CA, Holly Springs N.C
3. Four TV Shows that I watch:
The Office, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, House Hunters
4. Four places I have been:
Maui, New Orleans, New York, Yosemite
5. Four blogs I read regularly:
Kim's, Lauren's, Jenny's and Abigail's
6. Four of my favorite foods:
Tito's Taco's, Pizza, Gyu-Kaku, and seafood
7. Four places i would rather be right now:
with Andrew, Day Spa, Maui, in our new house!
8. Four friends that I think will respond:
Kim, Abigail, Lauren and Cherie
9. Four things I look forward to in the next year:
Moving into our new house, Sophie's milestones, visiting family,
having family and friends visit us!
Now I tag Lauren, Abigail, Cherie and Kim to do this on their blogs!!!
1 comment:
Hilarious! I will do it today! LOVE the house and that your sweet gal is sitting up - she's so beautiful!!
Post a Comment