Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sitting Pretty :)
On Tuesday Sophia started sitting on her own!! She had been practicing with the
Bumbo, and then she was able to support herself by leaning forward. But now she can
sit all by herself! Andrew and I can not believe that she is old enough to sit independently
already. We realize we are only at very beginning of watching out little girl grow up "too quick".

Here is a good shot of her two little bottom teeth. She has had them since she was 5 1/2 months but we could never get a good picture of them. This is the reason my cell phone does not work so well. Sophia drools into the speaker and I have to wait a couple days for it to "dry out" before I can hear the person on the line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously....can she get any cuter..blue eyes, brown hair, leopard outfit...HELLO!!!!

Jenny M. said...

So funny! Olivia does the same thing to my phone! I even bought her her own cel, but nope, she wants mine!

Oh she is so darling, good job on sitting up Sophia! You and Livi are becoming little Miss Independents!!