Happy Birthday Little Sister :)
I am truly blessed to have such an amazing sister.
Here are some things I love about Alison Ann.
She has always been sweet and kind to everyone. (really everyone) She is talented in all things crafty.
She puts others before herself.
She has always had a soft spot for stray dogs.
She wears whatever she wants and doesn't care what others might think.
She though she had polio :) (long story)
She would always dance around our bedrooms with me.
She would lend me lunch money in high school.
She always takes time to help her friend with decorating problems.
She is a WONDERFUL Aunt to Sophia.
She makes me laugh.
She always tries to see the best in a situation.
She was so much fun to grow up with.
She loves her family.
She loves her husband.
We have a million stories that no one else would understand.
She is my only sister and one of my best friends :)
Happy Birthday Ali, I love you and Miss you!!

3 comments:
WOW...well it takes a great sister to recognize all of those qualities in me..HA HA love you and MISS you more than words can say
ahhh..Sisters are the BEST!!
Hey, check my blog today. I just "tagged" you!! Fun fun!
ABBY...I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND SEEING PICTURES OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT ANDREW AND ALISON AND SOPHIA. YOU'RE A GREAT MOM, WIFE AND SISTER...AUNT BARB
Post a Comment