And her name will be.....
Hello friends and family!! So here is the big reveal...our next baby girl will be named Olivia.
This was not a big secret, or a big debate in our family...we have been calling her Olivia/Livi/Liv since we found that we were having a girl. We just didn't announce it in case we might have changed our minds. But this past weekend I made the name sign for her wall...so now it is set in stone (paper and glue).
Also we have started using her name more regularly so that Sophia can hear it and get used to it, hopefully. She "knows" there is a baby in Mommy's tummy...but she also thinks there is one in hers. So I guess we shall see how this goes :)
We have not decided on a middle name yet...and just like Sophia, we probably will not know until we are in the midst of labor, or we meet her :)
I will post pictures of the nursery (YEAH!!! It's all done) soon!
Love and kisses
4 comments:
Yay! We Love the name too :)!! Can't wait to see your little Livi!
What a pretty name! Also, you did a great job on her name sign. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little angel!
Love the name. I was told at 4th of July it was "Olyvia/Not Olyvia". So happy you decided on Olyvia.
YAY!!! congrats!!!
Post a Comment