Monday, July 13, 2009

The N.C. Zoo
Sunday morning we were up and getting ready to head out to church. I checked the weather to see what it was suppose to be, and it said high 80's to low 90's...cloudy and low-humidity. Well, you can't really ask for better weather that that around here right now. So we decided to do a make up Zoo trip. We had originally planned to go last weekend since we could not go home for the 4th. But Sophia was so so so so sick...that we spent the entire 4 day weekend and a couple more days stuck inside. Anyway the zoo was so much fun!! Sophia LOVED all the animals and would wave hello and blow them kisses as she said goodbye to them. I was still a tad warm and quite swollen by the time all was said and done. I did get quite a few sympathy glances and some comments about how miserable I must be, or how sorry people felt for me. I guess I look like I am about to pop! I had a great time and I am glad we got to do this with Sophia before her little sister arrives!! Only 6 or 7 weeks left!!
Sophia hanging over the rail...wanting to hug the alligator...can you see it's head sticking out of the water?
We are not sure what she was doing here...she kept looking down and smiling and singing to herself.
Sophia with Andrew and the elephant sculpture.
Sophia and the two elephants.
love and kisses.

3 comments:

grace said...

when we went to the miami zoo, i heard a woman behind me say, "i would NOT want to be her right now." it was about 95 degrees, and yeah, i'm an elephant too.

Abba said...

you're hysterical. you look fabulous!

Amanda Sattler said...

You still smokin crack?? That's bad for the baby ya know!! :) You look gorgeous. Love you!!